Monday, April 21, 2008

Dumb

It was a big, dumb weekend. Everyone was in different stages of this crud that's going around, there was snow murdering my innocent seedlings, and Mitch decided it would be a good time to wire the tv room for surround sound, so there was dirt everywhere. Why? Because you have to go UNDER the house to wire it, and everyone wanted to go under the house (except me, duh). All the furniture and toys from the tv room are spread all over the house, so there's piles of crap and dried mud everywhere, because we're painting next! RED!

Also, Olivia decided to tramp herself up in my bathroom while I was out trying to save my plants. I didn't take a picture, because my instinct was to keep her from thinking it was cute (which it was, in a hilarious, garish, hooker-clown sort of way). So, I washed her face, but painted her toenails and gave her some chapstick so she could feel four year-old fancy. Jack is still not back in school, but Henry and the girls are, so yay.

On the bright side, nobody barfed!

No comments:

Post a Comment