Friday, January 12, 2007
Sigh. When we first moved here, I was in a shop and I overheard the owner saying she hadn't worn jeans in years. "Only elastic waists for me!" I shuddered when I heard this, vowing I would not be one of "those" people. I owned one velour sweat outfit, and I only wore it Sunday mornings. I NEVER went out in public in it. Over the past few weeks, however, my wardrobe has mysteriously morphed. Since I never go anywhere much, I hope out of the shower and simply "pull" on some pants. Sweatpants. Since I only had one pair, I of course had to wear M's. He only has a few pairs, too, and he actually wears them to go to physical therapy, so what's a girl to do? Yes, I've resorted to getting right back into pajamas after my shower in the mornings. The first time I did this, I got one raised eyebrow from my loving husband, but now, the plaid flannel is just part of the landscape around here. My sisters and their kids are coming for the weekend today, so I dressed up. I put on some elastic waist microfleece sweats. But they're black, so they look very dressy. Very klassy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to the world of the comfort zone and old people, Katie
ReplyDelete