The girls begged all weekend to ride the bus to school today, despite Henry's best efforts to dissuade and disillusion them. He agreed to go along, though, you know, just to make sure no one offered them a cigarette.
There's a kind of parent known as a "bus chaser". It appears I am that kind of parent. Shut up.
Yep, I'm still on their tail.......
They arrived safely at school, although it appears Olivia moved to her own seat and Grace has acquired a seat-mate. I can't wait to tell Mitch that Grace was sitting with a boy on the bus.
And, like a total dork, there I am to take picures like a stalking paparazzi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNlOL8tBVL8
ReplyDeleteThat's where I got the title for this post~I met Weird Al at EMP once. Actually, it was the Science Fiction museum. Of course.
ReplyDeleteKate, are you driving and taking pictures at the same time?
ReplyDeleteWendie
Dude, I can drive, talk on the phone, take pictures, make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and put on mascara at the same time. Because I'm a W-O-M-A-N.....
ReplyDeleteThat's what she said.
ReplyDeletehahaha nice one aunt kimmy!!! luv ya bunches
ReplyDeleteMackenzie