
I took the three youngest to pick strawberries today. Good, clean, wholesome family activity, no? Except Olivia ate every strawberry that she came in contact with and Grace picked a total of three strawberries in 45 minutes. The rest of the time consisted of commentary regarding the appearance of said strawberries, or tripping over strawberry plants and complaining of injuries sustained while tripping. Then, she had to poop, so we left. The end.

Jack's been gone three days now on a fabulous sailing trip through Canada's islands. He's with a very good friend, and I finally heard from him last night. Seasick, migraine. I was frantic, trying to figure out how to get up there to fetch him while Mitch waited all day in line trying to get his passport renewed. He called today and I could tell he was back to normal, because he said, "Do you know how much this is going to cost? You're not taking this out of my cell phone bill, are you?"
Then, this Facebook message from him:
"Its really fun. We accidentally got lost in the porn district today and we're scarred for life. it was in Vancouver. Im having a great time. theres a shower bye love ya"
Only a week and a half until he gets back.
No comments:
Post a Comment