Saturday, October 04, 2008

Tea Party


We've decided not to have a Halloween bash this year, what with all the home remodeling projects we have going on and just being tired in general, but Mitch opened up the Halloween decoration boxes and let the kids have at it. I don't think he's ever been prouder when he saw this adorable creation Olivia set up by herself. A skeleton tea party! Complete with a baby skeleton. How cute is that? Sooo cute.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    'We've decided not to have a Halloween bash this year . . . '

    I weep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really has talent, that one. And why does it not surprise me that it was Olivia who put that little display together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:43 PM

    oh i luv my cute lil cousins ... SOMEONE *cough* cough* aunt kate... is teaching them right
    i luv u guys and miss u guys
    mackenzie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug, aren't you guys doing your H'ween bash? I'll bring the spicy brain noodles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:47 PM

    We are bashing, I'm just slow with the invites. Saturday, Oct. 25th at 5:30. Please bring the whole clan. We can't match your skeleton tea party because Wilson is terribly afraid of skeletons (still!). It's just not right when the girls come to it at an earlier age than the boys. Sigh. But we'll do our best under these difficult conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:34 PM

    mmmmm...spicy brain noodles!

    ReplyDelete